About Sankofa Guest Apartment
Sankofa Guest Apartment Neighborhood
The apartment is part of Harlem’s Mount Morris Park neighborhood and is four short blocks to West 125th Street making it accessible to four express trains (2, 3, A, D) and steps from numerous city buses. The Metro North Railroad Station, also on 125th Street, has trains to Grand Central Station, Bronx Botanical Garden, Bronx Zoo and New Haven, CT. LaGuardia Airport is approximately twenty minutes by cab, and 30 minutes by the M60 bus.
It is walking distance to the Apollo Theater, Sylvia’s Restaurant, Red Rooster Restaurant, and Studio Museum in Harlem, the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Marcus Garvey Park, Central Park and numerous landmark churches.
A leisurely ride on the M2 bus, only steps from the apartment, takes you pass Central Park, and down Fifth Avenue passing along Museum Mile(Guggenheim, Frick, Metropolitan Museum, etc.) designer shops in midtown, Rockefeller Center, NY Public Library, and Empire State Building.
Find out more information about the Neighborhood.
Important things to know about Sankofa Guest Apartment
- The apartment is on the top floor of private townhouse. There is no elevator.
- Hi speed internet, dishwasher, washer dryer, and free Wi-Fi
- The owners live on site.
- Guests must adhere to local trash recycling laws. The apartment is non-smoking; however, smoking is permitted in the front courtyard or stoop
- Queen bed in master bedroom and twin sleep sofa in living room
- 5 night minimum stay
- Unregistered overnight guest are not permitted to stay in the apartment